When shipping by road, sea or air, it is impossible to guarantee a smooth journey. So it is important to make sure your goods are packed correctly, saving you the time and expense of unnecessary damages along the way.
With our years working across many industries, we have built a reputation for our high quality export packing and case making services. Our knowledgeable and skilled workforce all care about what we do and how well we do it. We will take the time to understand your shipping requirements, ensuring your goods are packed correctly for safe and secure transit from door to door.
We can also provide a receiving and booking in service, consolidation and separating, storage, freight forwarding and installation services for goods shipped to anywhere in the world using our own staff and our network of trusted agents.
Call +44 (0) 1293 433 433 and speak to an expert.
Export Packing at a glance:
- Three premium manufacturing facilities
- Packing on-site at your depot or your clients’ site or at Tuplin Gatwick, Tuplin Stansted or Tuplin Newmarket (APS)
- Forklifts, cranes and lifting equipment with staff qualified to use or oversee equipment on and off site
- Packing, loading and unloading of any size product
- Wide range of packaging materials in stock
- Compliance with international packing standards
- Risk assessments carried out and provided when necessary on site
- Personal and ongoing communication to ensure your 100% satisfaction
- Our staff can attend your training course when required to work on your site
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 meaning our standards match those of your clients and our environmental stance has been confirmed at the highest level possible
On-site packing and handling
Our on-site packing and handling team can manage the entire process of planning and implementing a shipping programme to ensure your goods are consistently handled and packed professionally.
We bring everything needed to carry out the work. Fully trained and licenced staff use all specialist equipment such as cranes, forklifts and access equipment, to handle your goods safely and with care.
As part of our commitment to safety, we can also provide risk assessments and method statements for the packaging and handling of your goods on-site.
- Packing at client or manufacturers’ premises
- Provision of risk assessments and method statements
- Highly experienced project managers
- Specialist handing and lifting equipment
- Packaging and shipping programme support
- Experienced dismantling equipment support
At Tuplin, we have 3 premium manufacturing facilities, perfectly located at Gatwick, Stanstead and Newmarket.
With a combined capacity of 54,000sq ft, we have the equipment, specialist transport and manufacturing space to manage both the smallest to the largest items for export packing.
Proactive Export Packing
Our technicians take a proactive, hands-on approach. They are always happy to visit your site and offer expert advice for packing your goods correctly.
We will help to put your mind at ease that your goods are packed professionally, using the right materials and custom designed cases, so they are safe and secure on their journey to destinations across the globe.
Why use Tuplin?
Our teams can work around the clock every day of the week to suit your operations.
Our experience means we haven’t missed a single delivery deadline in the last 12 months.
Our dedicated teams keep you in-touch with your project at every step.