High demand for our fine art shipping services led us to establish Tuplin Fine Art Ltd as a stand-alone division of the Tuplin Group in 2014.
Tuplin Fine Art deals with all aspects of fine art shipping for art institutions, galleries and private collections worldwide. It specialises in designing and manufacturing custom built crates, with specialist technicians who have experience in packing all types of art, antiques and entire exhibitions. The modern, temperature controlled storage facilities have a bespoke storage software system and a dedicated team available at all times.
Tuplin Fine Art’s attention to detail and personal approach means their service is tailored to suit the needs of their individual clients, just as it was when a world renowned artist asked them to move his huge, heavy and unstable concrete sculptures across London.
For more information please visit our dedicated Fine Art website: www.tuplinfineart.co.uk
Call +44 (0) 1293 433 433 and speak to an expert.
Fine Art Shipping at a glance:
- Full range of case types
- In-house case manufacture
- Flexible working hours and lean manufacturing methods for fast turnaround
- Same day turnaround for urgent shipments
- ISPM 15 accredited
- Environmental controlled manufacturing methods in accordance with ISO 14001
- On-site measurement of your artworks
- Personal and ongoing communication to ensure your 100% satisfaction
- Swift response to your enquiries
- Wide range of timber, finishes and accessories
- Wide range of foam, polystyrene and waterproof linings for suitable protection
- Bespoke stencilling on finishes cases
Why use Tuplin?
Our teams can work around the clock every day of the week to suit your operations.
Our experience means we haven’t missed a single delivery deadline in the last 12 months.
Our dedicated teams keep you in-touch with your project at every step.