When you are shipping your high value products there are many reasons why you should choose Tuplin
- Tuplin have an in house shipping and freight forwarding department with direct access to the airlines and shipping lines.
- Tuplin’s shipping manager has over 30 years experience in freight forwarding, meaning our customers have a serious expert looking after their products through out their journey across the globe.
- We understand that regular feedback is the key! Whatever the ultimate value, your goods are precious to you – we like to provide feedback and keep our customers updated at all stages of their product’s journey so they are well informed regarding destination arrival time.
- Shipping high value products, handling out of gauge items, delivering delicate goods and unusual cargoes to tough locations is our thing.
- Project management – arranging hard to find vehicles to suit your individual needs, securing unusual routing requirements for delivery to inaccessible destinations – is something we relish and do well.
- Tuplin Forwarding is an IATA accredited cargo agent and offers dangerous goods packing documentation for airfreight.
Keren Coulson joined Tuplin Forwarding as Shipping Manager in 2017. She immediately impressed both the team at Tuplin and our customers with her in-depth freight forwarding knowledge and her attention to detail. Keren’s length of time working in the industry means she enjoys a great relationship with agents across the globe as well as understanding the complexities and technical aspects of all disciplines of moving cargo around the world.
If you need a helpful and very friendly hand with any of your shipping and freight forwarding needs, please contact Keren Coulson on 01638 667168 and read more about Tuplin Forwarding